Pages TOP MENU

Friday, February 21, 2014

Stainless Reflection or how to deal with Seasonal Affective Disorder

"Stainless Reflection"
8" x 10"
oil on panel
click here to purchase
I've been living at the Oregon Coast for 6 years, and every single February I'm about to move some place warmer, sunnier and happier. It happens every single February. Having said all above you can see why I paint a lot of yellow lately. I just miss sunshine and warmth. Now I understand people leaving Oregon Coast for Arizona or Texas or Mexico for winter time...
Anyway I'm getting smarter: every year I learn about different ways to deal with the lack of sun. Here are some of them: SAD light, vitamin D, tanning salons, meeting with your friends at least once a week and painting lots of yellow in your still lifes...
Post a Comment