Tuesday, September 17, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days. Day 17

"Slice of Orange"
6" x 6"
oil on panel
$100
click here to purchase
I noticed that my paintings became kind of tired and overworked. I needed to change something. I had a choice to get depressed and stop painting or to get inspired and continue working on polishing my skills despite my failures.

I did find an inspiration. I have to say that I never met this artist but she helped me a lot. And I'm sure she does many people. Her name is Carol Marine. I cannot stop thanking her for art lessons on Daily Paintworks that taught me a lot about painting. Her clear, logical style of writing and explaining is very helpful and encouraging. I found out that she is going to teach a workshop in Springfield, OR in January, but it was already booked with 30 people on the waiting list. What a shame! Well, I'm grateful that I have an opportunity to view her written lessons. Thank you so much, Carol!
Post a Comment