Pages TOP MENU

Sunday, June 9, 2013

30-Day-Painting Challenge - Day 9

"Iris"
6" x 6"
oil on gessobord

A couple of times I drove by a house with beautiful iris in the yard and kept thinking how wonderful it would be to paint that flower. The universe had heard me and yesterday a friend of mine mentioned that she had iris at home and if I would like I could take a flower for my still life...

It made me think about synchronicity that Julia Cameron mentioned in her book "The Artist's Way". "Watch out for what you pray for; you just might get it" - is so true.

I might be on the right track because I get so much help from people including wonderful advise and words of support from you, guys, flowers to paint, ideas... Thank you so much! It gives me strength not to give up and to keep painting...
Post a Comment